Tuesday, January 25, 2011

In response to Nathan Phillips.

I'd like to just quickly respond to one of the question you proposed to Dr. Sexson. Though I cannot answer for him or for anyone else in the class directly, I can submit a surrogate response: Yes, what you are doing with your blogs is not only on the right track, but it "sets the bar" as Sexson might put it. I've taken quite a few classes with Dr. Sexson (this being my 7th)  and I can tell you that even thought the lectures are by far the greatest I have ever had (even though I am absent today), and that there is really is little more I would rather do than sit and be affected by the cascading cistern of knowledge that Dr. Sexson dispense in a deluge, that the Blogs really are the foundation of these classes.
I can add, that though i've only been treated to a few of your posts, I can see that your insight will be one of the many pillars of thought that I and I'd assume the rest of this class will rest upon.
German Lit? I'm actually about to read a book by Gutner Grass, If you've read any of his work I'd like to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment